Roku enables you to watch free and paid video content via the Internet on your TV. Roku is the No. 1 streaming device popular in the United Kingdom and the United States. The Roku box is the easiest way to stream video to your television. For its TVs, the Roku is a small class device used to watch movies and TV shows through apps.
Create an account for roku.com/link
- On your laptop, activate the search engine first
- In the search window, Open Roku.com/link, and scan.
- The page sign will open, and then you can log in or build a new account by clicking it.
- All the requisite data you will also need to fill in
- Now enter the email and password that you want to use for your Roku account.
- Build a PIN that is safe, and then click Proceed.
Activate an account for roku.com/link
- By pressing the Home Button, interrupt the streaming system.
- Link it to the Internet by using Wi-Fi.
- On your TV, open the broadcast.
- Users will be given a Roku activation code.
- Activate Roku code online by URL open www.roku.com/link.
- Open the computer’s web browser and enter the activation URL for the Roku framework.
- The use of Google Chrome, as suggested by the browser.
- Enter the activation code and login to your already developed Roku account.
- Your Roku system has now been activated.
Where to find roku code?
- Connect your device with the internet.
- login into the registered Roku account.
- Go to Player section to get the link code.
- Will be able to get the link only if the account is linked to the device.
- Once getting the Roku link code, open Link your Roku device
- Enter the code in the link section on Roku.
How to setup roku TV?
- Attach the Roku to an HDMI cable and then plug the cable into your TV or monitor’s unused HDMI input.
- Connect your Roku to the AC adapter.
- You may have to pair the remote; If the on-screen instruction tells you, press the reset button on the remote for several seconds.
- Now choose a language and then, on the next screen, set your internet connection.
- Roku might need to install some updates after connecting to the Internet. If necessary, let it update and resume.
- To open a web browser on your computer, follow the instructions and enter the code you have provided on the Roku site.
- If you already have a Roku account, log in. If not, create an account now.
- Roku will ask you to select channels and sign in to allow them. After pressing ‘Continue,’ the Roku system will automatically complete its setup and add channels. It may take a while.
How to Fix Activation and Setup Issues for Roku device Common Roku error codes :-
- Roku Error code 009:- It is impossible to understand a wireless signal. Notice that the system is already attached to the router.
- Error code 001:- Specify the incorrect activation code used
Code 003- The Software Mistake.
- Error code 014:- Wi-Fi and Internet Access Problem.
Roku error code 012- Popup error code 012 if you pick the incorrect port to connect the Ethernet cable.